Tuesday 26 February 2013

Pretty Pink

 
Hi all
 
 


Made this 6x6 square card this morning.  Wanted to try out my Gold corners from spellbinders and my beaded nestabilities square. loving the Gold dies although its only the corner  it is so effective with the deboss element incorporated  a die within a die so to speak.
The card stock is 2 sided pearl by Anne Marie Designs  the pink is adorablescorable  by Hunktdory love the texture on this particular card it pings


 
My bacground paper I used was from the pocketfull of poses stack card. I cut the flowers from the bacground card for the centre piece I used the mica flakes byhttp://www.creative-expressions.uk.com for the middle glitter of the flower
pink ribbon and the self adhesive pearl swears from creative expresions.
 
 

No comments: