Sunday 3 March 2013

21 today





Hi all this 8x8 card was made with coordination cardstock and sanded the edges down to give that rough look.
The bacground was emboseed using the embosilicious Diesire 8x8 embossing folder, which was demonstreated on C&C recently and sanded back for the rough urban look
I also used the large scalloped circle grand spellbinder die.
 I used the inner part to stand proud and then used  the scallop circle that I cut out
 to rest alongside it. I used a smaller scallop for the 21 which is a polymer lrge number stamp from dimension fourth I used black fine glitter to enchance it.
 I then placed a labels twenty die cut on top of the circle with a  stamped creative expression sports car on the front and then blended in with the chipped saphire distress ink for colour. I used white cosmic shimmer glue to make dots and some blac adhesive pearl dots. The flourishes was made using cheryl lynne desine fanciful flourish in black and white.

No comments: