Thursday 21 March 2013

Just Because

Hi Guys

This card was made this evening. Thought I would play with pink grey and black quite pleased the card is a black 8x8 size
I used pink centura pearl card for the theme  background which leaves a lovely effect silky  mild glittery
 I used the 3d Mbosibilities folder Adoration which has a lovely flowery design on it
 the border is from the floral doily accents and the label is from the petite labels 1 finished of with a few 5mm and 3mm self adhesive white pearls I need to work on my piercing some more I got this idea from sue wilson.

 
for the cream flowers I used the delicate asters on cream velum with a hint of silver sparkle the leaves are from the same set. the other pink and white flower was done with the Bauble blossom one die I then used distress ink tattered rose to contrast it. 
 
I then cut out a Spellbinder Buterfly circle die in black the largest one in the packet
The I used the TImeless amour heart dies the most intricate one out of the three hearts they are simply beautiful I had to use wax paper for this one.
I cut two out one in pink and one in grey and hooked them together kiss and meet.
The rose which is on top of the hearts is from the floral tags I like this die as it is already shaped and formed within its design I used distress ink barn Door with cut and dry foam inking the dye

No comments: