Tuesday 26 March 2013

Thank you

Hi

All made this card a couple of days ago at times it gets difficult due to the fybromyalga to keep it together fatigue and brain fog do not hold back.
 Anyways

I used the lilies mbosibilities folder beautiful print. I then cut the inner out of  the fleur delise largest  square. I also placed the second square down  in  the largest so I would get  the outer edge of both on one square.
I then used labels 20 spellbinders die second and third size The biggest I used just rite stamp and embosedd it with Oak house studio embossing powder called chemisrty lovely fine powder the smalest of label 20 I stamped a sentiment on it and embossed with the same powder.
 
 
The middle piece of the smaller square I lay next to it I then made a flower from the rose creation in yellow not sure if I usedd the right paper I sprinkled it with water to stretch the fibres and crunched it up a bit and placed it onto my die cut outer fleur de lis

 
The ribbon is the sheer bronze with a bronze sparkler by cameo kraft 

No comments: