Tuesday 24 February 2015

Especially for you






I am in the colouring mode which I do enjoy learning the right techniques
is rewarding when your picture has character a journey to perfect for myself
I used a rubber stamp in my stash from D and Gee from A company in America
Which I  coloured in with Promarkers.
My background paper is from Funky Hands CD  
The card which is white  is 350grams
the blue paper with the curl is 300grams the dies used are from Sue Wilson
Creative Expressions 
The dies behind the stamped image are from the Austrian range  dies Vienna
 The embossed Vienna shape is from the same paper as the background.
The tag is from the Austrian die Salzburg range 
Sentiment from Creative Expressions Everyday day Phrases
I used the open and closed Camelia Petals from Sue Wilson Finishing touches for flowers.
and the Butterfly is from Magical Butterflies again by Sue Wilson.

No comments: