Sunday 11 October 2015

Your Delightful


For this card I used some coated shiny black card which I had in my stash from Crafter's Companion
The red card is from Sue Wilson foundation
I used a stamp by Heartfelt Creations Enchanted Garden using versamark ink I put the ink onto the stamp and then referred it to a black piece of card for an impression.
I then sprinkled the card with Creative Expression black detailed embossing powder
I then coloured the roses with Crafter's Companion watercolour pencils
and went around the outline with a  Sakura glitter gel pen on small sections of the card I added some glossy accents.
The side panel was made with the Creative Expressions Configurations Graceful lace trim
 I cut to out and lay them parallel to each other.
for embellishment I placed a silk bow in the middle of the trim and lay a small vintage cameo by Creative Expression for the centre piece I cut out the centre of the Scandinavian Copenhagen die By Sue Wilson. and placed a pearl gem on each corner of the card and on the trim.
the verse is from Creative Expressions Delightful Sentiments.











No comments: