Monday 5 October 2015

baubles





This card was made with Creative expression foundation card
I layered the red card with a sheet of Dove Craft Design Christmas paper
and glittered around the dove with silver glitter
embellished with three clear pearls.
I then cut out the white top card with the Creative Expression Orion Border
I then cut out two Sizes of the Creative Expression festive collection vintage baubles
I cut the first layer of baubles out of the Dove Design Christmas paper 
and the placed the red die cut out baubles on top I used silver glitter to embellish the baubles to stand out 
I tied each one with some sheer red ribbon and place a clear gem on the top
The tag is from the Spellbinders frame and tags
and the verse is one from John Lockwood verse by Creative Expression.







No comments: