Tuesday 6 October 2015

Thinking of you at Christmas

This card has been made using Creative Expression card stock
for the background I used Chloe's wow embossing powders rose mist and glacier
with a rubber stamp sprig
For the base I  layered some tor paper with some dries clear glue
and stuck it on the card i sprinkled creative expressions snow flake glitter over it.
i cut out four trees from the clear stamps by Creative Expression festive collection
winter trees I decoupage two sets and the middle one I used glossy accent
to give it a raised look I then decked it with tiny pink  gems 
the two outside trees I used Creative Expression  berry glitter glue
the ribbon is polka dot from my stash which has that snow effect and the verse is from 
Creative Expression Christmas stamps







No comments: